Mar 27, 2013

12: Lacking On Bunny, Boosting On Eggs

Easter is just around the corner little chicks!
Who still does the egg painting and scavenger hunt fun times? Nooming on chocolates? catching the easter bunny? I do (in my easter-rainbow-fantasy-island). I love the celebration of easter, it's so childlike and colorful. With this ocassion I made a special design for the 2013 easter. 

so this is it:

CHICKY EASTER

If I have a Mr. Chicken running around my house, I would love him to look like this but he would have a crazy sense of humor!
ain't he cute?



As I think to myself humpty dumpty is a well fit character to be in this holiday season! He is an egg after all. 

Look at this cheeky little buddy, can't wait to come out and play. 

a colourful ethnic egg for the upcoming festivity


little darlings just waiting to be found in your little garden or the parks near you!

have lots of chocolates and be merry!

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment