Feb 8, 2013

08: Flying Hearts!

HAPPY  SHARING CHOCOLATE & FREE HUGS DAY!

I think just for the fun of it, I like to have this post with a soundtrack.

Faith Hill - This Kiss

Which coincidentally also the ost of Practical Magic. Did anyone watched that movie back in the day? I loveee it! still do. There's magic, romance and sacrifices; just a great combo for a quirky love story! I also like Sabrina the teenage witch and The Craft... what does it say about me? (secretly I'm a witch too)


Okay, before it turns into a dedication post for Halloween, I'm here to share my nail design for Valentines Day. I've been juggling with my day work and some little projects, so pardon me for the lack of creativity. 

FLYING HEARTS
STEP ONE
These are the sketches of the design that I did. It's a mix between all three. The one with a stickman, I stupidly forgot to take photo of.. so it's all up to your imagination. You should try to make it, if you want to have a fun take on valentine's day. 


STEP TWO
Of course after using your trusty base coat, I pick Orly's Faint Of Heart for the base color. I just want a color that is simple and not to girly. I think it's appropriate since we'll be having a hearts explosion. 

STEP THREE
I'm using THE FACE SHOP's Nail Dot Pen to make the first and only silver heart. I want one heart to pop out. You would want one special heart to stand out from all the other hearts right?



STEP FOUR
For the other abundant of hearts, I used Revlon's TOPS SPEED Pink Lingerie. Just thought the milky pink suits the theme well. 




voila!

I hope all of you have the most memorable val's day (before the other memorable momentsss). And for all you single ladies, there's no reason to smirk low on Valentine's day, it is just a girls night out with more chocolates to eat! 


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment