Jan 14, 2013

05: Nailing Golden Globes!

On the 70th Golden Globes big expectations on my fave actors & actresses. Some of my fave did win and I am o so happy (it's as if like I'm really related - sad). did yours win? see more here.

aside from who wins or losses, fashion is also the highlight of these types of events. 

I'm loving it! I love a lot of make up do's and dresses on the red carpet. and I just want to share some of the wins on make up, dresses and of course nails! 

we'll start with the overall look on red carpet's fashion. my do's list:

DRESSES
I've selected a few looks for the dresses (12 looks to be exact). some i like because of the silhouette, some because of the color and some because it suits the person's personality. 
I looveee her look. for most red carpet she has done, I just love each one of em. she dress appropriately like her age, but willing to try new stuff, put on colors and wears a tiara like any princesses will do on such occasion. 

might look like it goes towards to boring, butI actually love it. it suits her character and at least she dresses more appropriately than the sister. zooey didn't cut to my do's on dresses but she'll be in one of my other do's. i love emily's shoulder plate details.

on my previous post Helen also made to my do's on dresses, and she did it again. I love this dress, there's sparks, compliments her shape and just lovely how the tone of her dress goes adorable with her skin tone! love!

I always get her and amy adams mixed up, do u do that too? I love her dress here, i love how the it almost look like  an abundant caviar made out of stars. 

I just looooove the dress, because it reminds me of a cotton candy. it looks, sweet.

my modern Audrey Hepburn, and not yet bored of her. She does simple, amazingly. She still looks priceless with no effort at all. (note to self: dress to impress, but less it up)

princess, princess, princess. that is what comes up in my head when I saw this. I just loveee how the bottom part of the dress seems to float and very lightly resembles to a perfect meringue. 

a late christmas present for me or an early present? I love the detail on the neck and it doesn't overwhelmed her at all.  don't you think it wraps her body just perfectly?

Marion wore this tangerine perfectly. Jennifer (Lawrence) wore the same tone, but different shape, I think she (Jennifer) made a horrible mistake wearing a bell shaped gown. As for Marion looks amazing with it, but unfortunately really disappointed with her hair.

when someone is already sexy, no need to show a lot of skin. Rosario looks gorgeous and classy.

Oh Sally, you dress appropriately for your age and you still manage to attract hunky young lads... young at heart I guess does wonders to your persona. 

I looooove Sienna's dress, but very unfortunate for her make up. she looks like she just finished showering but couldn't have time to put some make up. her dress' tone is quite similar to Ariel's, don't you think?

MAKE UP
My top 5 on my do's make up list wasn't that hard. 
I like it, that this year most of them toned down on the colors and concentrating on their best feature. It can be their hair color, eyes or even skin. So here it goes, the list:
I love it that she didn't try so hard to compliments the tone of her dress. very light and simple. and I love the way her hair just like that. simple wavy hair.

thick lashes and the perfect shade of her lips. I love how she does simple. this jersey girl comes a long way from liking long hair and short shorts (yes, she used to wear shorts for some interviews)

isn't her eyes magnetizing!!!! it almost freezes you instantly. that smokey do and thick liner, really quite haunting.

i mean who can pull of a purple died hair and still managed to look appropriate and adorable? only Kelly Osbourne who can do sucha task.

I can't stand her songs, but I sure do love her look on GG this year. she even look like she won't tell of her exes anymore.. or.... 

finally, 
NAILS
it's kinda hard to see some nail do's on red carpets, but I managed to glanced on some amazing ones. There are funny ones, (really) customized ones and cute ones. how I love creative nail looks. lets start shall we, so...
the famous movie reel on Zooey's nails made the top most searched on google for this year's GG nail look. it suits her personality, but she could've done better on the color. I would choose a sparkling or gold for the base color instead of white, it looks a bit underdressed for Golden Globes, don't you think?

not overdone but still cute nonetheless. a classic french manicure look with burgundy/red maroon  color as the base color and gold for the tip.

me likey a lot! although would hate to be scratched or poked by it, but it is soooo cute,  adorable and it shines too! love! and it resemble's last year's creation inspired by comme des garcons inspired nails.

now this special lady had Sally Hansen to make a special top coat. maybe that top coat brings good voodoo, cuz she won! go check @kimmiekyees (IG). she did her nails. 

That is it from the 70th Golden Globes. I love it and thoroughly entertained by all the fashion and this year's results. Did your faves won?


No comments:

Post a Comment