Jan 31, 2013

06: Brunchin'

I'm sooooo sorry for not being able to update sooner.

Firstly, i just want to give a heads up, I'll be making 2 tutorials for Chinese New Years & Valentines Day. anyone planning anything special for those days? all I can think of is fabulous open houses and mountains of chocolates!

Almost a week ago I decided to get a gel mani. I'm thinking that I won't be able to get much time to change my nails every week, so I want to stick with one look for awhile. Don't get me wrong though, I will still be making a few designs and a few projects coming up.

Back to the gel mani, I picked pink for the color. Just thought it might suits with all the family friendly affairs on January & February. I think I can bear this color for almost a month. I had my mom's birthday lunch celebration, brunch with the girls, and I will have some photo shoot project also some weddings to attend.

it seems appropriate right?

How about you? any upcoming affairs or things that you're looking forward to have?

No comments:

Post a Comment