Jan 3, 2013

01: Hello, everyone!

finally it is up and running!


Hi everyone,
I'm Manda, and I'm a nail art enthusiast. Before I sound like an alcoholic on AA, lemmie tell you more about this page I just made. I made this webpage just so I can share what I do, like and miscellaneous info about nail polish (and everything in between).

I don't really have a background in art or beauty (although I would love too, maybe one day). Like every girl, I have that HUGE interest anything pretty and cute. Since I'm in high school this, appropriately, so call fetish on nail polishing or nail art has been my own therapy. When I see any nail art / manicure done right by someone and helps to enhance ones' character/personality, I would smile from ear to ear. I do like some weird and edgy ones too, don't get me wrong. I just all sorts nail art thingy.

By me making this webpage too, hope that it'll give more drive to make this fetish of mine better and get more updates on it.

Hope you'll have as much fun (or more) as I do later on.


toodles


No comments:

Post a Comment